Friday, October 10, 2008

An amazing message....

It is not often that I will share my political views with invididuals without going into a debate that was welcome by both parties. It is no secret that I am a liberal Republican and not much of a supporter of either candidate at this point. I hope that despite your political beliefs, you will take 1.5 minutes of your life and view this amazing message...it brought tears to my eyes.

As elections near, I hope that we all keep in mind the important things in life - our freedom, our responsibility to this nation, and our loved ones. We are all people, fighting for the same cause, simply with different views on how to get there. Do not forego your opportunity to use your right to vote, regardless of party lines.

Please take a moment to view this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment