Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em....

...........Know when to walk away and know when to run. You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done.

Work sucks. There's no way around that. I enjoy working with Disney and am not stressed at all by the transition. At moments, it can be overwhelming, as it is very fast paced, but nonetheless, it is nothing I can't handle. However, my manager is severly trying my patience, and I am working as hard as possible to be patient with him. He's hyperactive, negative, and a total micro-manager. But I will survive.

I have decided that I can seriously hold the better cards in this situation, and am picking my battles carefully. I want to have the upperhand, in case shit hits the fan....as I fear (or don't fear) that it will.

I'm still holding out for this promotion, and am optimistic about it, but am trying to be realistic all the while. So, we'll see where this might head....

No comments:

Post a Comment