Monday, April 3, 2006

It's definitely Monday and I'm mad at Dell

I hate Monday's. There's nothing worse than walking into work, knowing you have 5 days ahead of you. Don't get me wrong, I like my job....but I like sleep a whole lot more. The black rings around my eyes just keep getting darker....I think I'm going to need to resort to wearing make-up again. Yuck!

Dell pissed me off last night - we had an issue with our brand new computer, and explorer was giving us an applicatoin failure message. I called tech support, and they wanted to charge me $239 to tell me how to fix it. Ben and I were like "hell no", so we figured it our on our own....lost a bunch of files in the process, but nothing we can't get back. Damn that pissed me off. The dumb bitch I was on the phone with didn't speak a lick of English, and she kept saying my name in a condesending way. I wanted to lunge through the phone at her.

Needless to say, I was in a pretty crappy mood yesterday. Today's mood is better, although that's not saying much for a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment