Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Definitely Friday...

Just another day in paradise at work today. Friday's always suck. It's like the second you walk through the door, shit happens. And it goes down hill from there. Today was no different...not that I expected it to be.

On my way out the door, I was reminded of exactly where I work, as some guy walking through our parking lot to InTown Suites was surrounded by the cops and guns were drawn. A helocopter, at least seven police cars, two K9 detectives and a shit load of chaos....never a dull moment on OBT. Makes you feel safe leaving work.

Found Justin on My Space today. Justin is Teri's husband. I think about him and her all the time....the sorrow he must be going through and the pain he must be feeling. How unfair and unfortunate life can be, and how things just never seem to make any sense. Although I did not know Teri long, I realized the beauty in their marriage....and I can only hope that the love they shared will give Justin the strength to carry on. I wish I could make it all go away...bring her back for him.

I read some of his blogs, and the tears poured down. Those feels of missing her, the sadness of it all, the pain Justin must be feeling and the feeling of helplessness.

We're going to see Kenny and Eric play tonight and I look forward to that. A little distraction always did a body good. Drink away my sorrows and sing away the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment